High Impact Whey Protein Vanilla Ingredients (Power Life)
Protein powders are not created equally. The quality of a protein powder’s formula is what sets it apart. Power Life High Impact Whey Protein vanilla is made from a high quality whey protein. It’s non-GMO, hormone-free, antibiotic-free, and ethically sourced from grass-fed cows.
High Impact Whey Protein also contains many other ingredients that help support muscle building and overall health.*†
What Are The Ingredients In Tony Horton’s Power Life High Impact Whey Protein?
Power Life only uses research-backed, high-quality ingredients in its protein powder. Here are some of the High Impact Whey Protein vanilla ingredients:†
- Grassfed Whey Protein Isolate: A complete protein easily digestible by the body that supports healthy muscle development.*1
- myHMB® (Calcium Beta-hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate): A stable compound that supports both muscle growth and recovery.*2
- Vitamin D3: An essential vitamin for building and maintaining healthy bones and lean muscle mass.*3
- Prohydrolase: This potent enzyme blend helps break protein down into amino acids which are more easily absorbed by the body.*4
- Chlorella: An antioxidant-rich algae helps support immune function and overall health.*5,6
- Chromium: A trace mineral beneficial in transporting amino acids to your muscles; it also helps to increase satiety and decrease unhealthy food cravings.*7,8
In addition, third-party testing is used to ensure the quality of Power Life’s ingredients and formulas. With Power Life High Impact Whey Protein, you can feel confident you’re getting exactly what you need to help achieve and maintain a stronger, healthier body.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Tony Horton Power Life?
World-renowned health, fitness, and nutrition expert Tony Horton continues to change numerous lives with his legendary workouts, books, and motivational speeches. Power Life’s mission is to help others embody Tony Horton’s philosophy of living a healthy and energetic lifestyle at any age -- with the right products to support and fuel their journey.
How Often Should I Take High Impact Whey Protein?
One serving of High Impact Whey Protein contains 15 grams of high-quality whey protein -- the optimal amount needed to help fuel and support your fitness workouts and goals. You can easily integrate High Impact Whey Protein into your breakfast routine by mixing it into a smoothie, combining the powder with 8 oz. of water and drinking it as is, or using it as a recovery drink post-workout.
How Much Is A Jar Of High Impact Whey Protein?
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.